Monday 7 March 2016

project 366: 060-066




060: Not unsurprisingly, I was feeling a bit ill on Monday and therefore drinking all the fluids and eating all the fries.


061: My first plant babies of the year have almost all grown now..


062: ..and I've also planted new ones!


063: My skate bag ready for a day of ice skating. I should actually take photos of the actual ice skating next time I go!


064: From mine and mum's skiing trip! I'll share more photos later this week:-)






065: After a few more active days than I normally have in a week (haha!), I had a reading day. After watching the first episode of The Night Manager, I decided I'd rather read the book first. Super excited about both, though!


066: Hope you all remembered your mothers on Sunday! I only gave my mum a card and bought her food, but it seemed enough. And if it wasn't I'm sure I'll hear about it and can do more when the Finnish Mother's Day comes around in two months' time, haha.
SHARE:

8 comments

Amy said...

I love your photos, especially the ones of your plants. They're so perfect for spring ♥
Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

jess said...

Gorgeous photos! I love yearlong photography projects! <3
Much love
Jess // writinginredlipstick.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are great, I love the behind the scenes look into your life
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Laura Jones said...

Amy - thank you, honey! maybe i'll start blogging about gardening, haha! xx

Jess - thank you, pet! glad to hear it, i really like them too:-) both reading and seeing them and doing them myself, ha:-) xx

Laura Mitbrodt - thank you, dear! xx

Laila said...

I find it so strange how every country has a different Mother's Day! It's different in the US as well! Glad you had a nice day with your mum :) xx

Laura Jones said...

Laila - it is a bit strange, hon! definitely a reason to have multicultural children so you get lots of mother's days, haha! :-) xx

Unknown said...

Hope you're back in full health now! Love that your plants are growing! :)

Raashi
raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

Laura Jones said...

Raashi - thankfully i am:-) and seeing all them little plants growing makes me so excited, chick! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig