Wednesday 24 December 2014

family picnic at arboretum, pt. 2
























I'm mildly sorry for the flower photo overload. I had the best time in the botanic garden learning to use my wee Canon a little better. I'm obviously still learning and it's all good. I intend to master this lens before getting too carried away and wasting all my money. I've always been into photographing the flora and it was pretty interesting to see how many different kinds of plants the Arboretum has. We actually were tipped by my mum's neighbour who said this was one of the best times to go to the garden. I have no other time of year to use as reference, but I think she was right and it really was a beautiful little family picnic/outing:-) You can see yesterday's post of the first part of our picnic here.

Hope you are and will all have the most magical wee Christmas♥!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my wee giveaway.
SHARE:

10 comments

Lady parisienne said...

these photos are very pretty!
I wish you a merry chistmas

Unknown said...

oh it's lovely to see these photographs,made me excited for the joys of spring! Merry Christmas! x

Amy said...

Wonderful photos, they cheered up my wintery day ♥
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my goodness those flowers are so pretty. Merry Christmas!

Corinne said...

The photos are lovely! I hope that you have a great Christmas.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Unknown said...

These shots are amazing! Really great and captivating. I love gardens, such a nice and photography-friendly place to spend the day :) Merry Christmas!

Iwona said...

Very nice photos:) I greet:)

Eline said...

Botanic gardens are wonderful, i always get so relaxed there! Never expected that this would be a good time to visit tho, great tip!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Laura, greetings.

Spell binding photos of lovely flowers. Fabulous shots. Happy New Year.

Laura Jones said...

Lady parisienne - thank you, dear! hope you had a lovely christmas too! x

Christina L - thank you, lovely:-) just have to get through the winter, hehe! hope your christmas was very merry, too! x

Amy - thank you, chick! glad you liked them:-) xx

Krysten Quiles - aren't they:-) hope you had a merry christmas too, doll! xx

Corinne - thank you, honey! hope you did too! xx

Kie I. - thank you, hun! i do love a good garden as well:-) hope you had a good christmas too! x

Iwona - thank you, hen! x

Eline - ah, i'm the same, love a stroll or a picnic in a pretty garden, sweets! i don't know what the gardens are like back there this time of the year, but these were taken in september:-) x

Joseph Pulikotil - thank you very much, hon! you too! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig