Wednesday 27 March 2013

what's been happening this week (so far)




I don't say this often enough, but I have the bestest mum in the world. I got a wee Easter parcel in the post and it really made my day:-) The contents were mainly Finnish chocolates and other delicious Easter foods. I've given up sweets for lent and can't wait for Easter when I can feast on some (a lot of) chocolate.There was also some tea towels, Finnish magazines and such. This cute lil' owl bookmark came just in time so I can use it on Stephen Fry's "Moab is my Washpot" that I'm currently reading. Stephen Fry is one of my favourite persons and among all the other things I love his books.


Also, as a companion during Easter I'm taking care of my flatmate, Julia's, fish. After trying to take pictures of Sheila for ~15 minutes, I gave up as most of them looked like this:





But she's a nice wee fish! And we're both looking forward to Easter. Do you have any wonderful plans♥?
SHARE:

3 comments

The Wardrobe Project said...

I love getting parcels and things in the post!Enjoy your Easter!

Ashley said...

You and your mother continue to have the cutest relationship

Laura Jones said...

Marie Zamboli - thank you, sweets! i'll check out your blog soon:-) xx

The Wardrobe Project - so do i, it can be so exciting:-) and thank you, dear, you too! x

Ashley - aw, thank you, doll! you're the sweetest! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig