Thursday 14 March 2013

hey nonny nonny



Lately I've been getting back into the habit of doodling and writing down quotes. I've even thought of starting a notebook for a doodle/quote a day, but I'm not quite that inspired yet. The lil' notebook's waiting on my bookshelf though, and maybe one day I'll pick it up from there. This piece of work by Shakespeare caught my eye, because I really liked the expression 'hey nonny nonny'. And, in any case, I do love Shakespeare's language and works in general!
SHARE:

6 comments

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I LOVE Shakespeare. I have a bunch of his sonnets written down!

mochaccinoland said...

oh my! u have such nice handwriting! my handwriting looks like a cat scratches :P

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm with the above comment, can I steal your handwriting?

miasmode said...

I love Shakespeare. Lovely handwriting <3

xx

Liset said...

Ah doodles are so nice to watch. I follow a couple of sites which blog about doodles everyday. Though I never do it myself haha, so keep up the good work!

Laura Jones said...

Optimistic Existentialist - that's nice, hen! x

mochaccinoland - aw, thank you, doll! you're so sweet! and i'm sure yours isn't that bad either:-) x

Krysten - thank you, chick! you're more than welcome to steal it, haha! x

Mira - thanks, love! xx

Liset - doodles really are nice:-) and cheers, dear! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig