Saturday 29 December 2012

christmas lights!



Leather jacket - Auntie's old
Scarf&Bag - 2nd hand
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Seppälä


Mama!

















The fam!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got many, many, lovely presents! ♥ My family was here in Leeds for a week and they all left to London, and then back to Finland, today. I've got more holiday pictures awaiting to be posted, so you'll hear from me soon! I still haven't seen "It's A Wonderful Life", and I'll try and get that done as it's a Christmas essential for me!
SHARE:

2 comments

Ashley said...

I love the Mama! photo. It just seems very her!

And I hope YOU had a good Christmas! <3

Laura Jones said...

Ashley - aw, thank you, sweetie! indeed i did have a nice christmas! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig