Thursday 25 October 2012

autumn blues

Top&Skirt - H&M
Cardi - Made by Grandma
Necklace - Kalevala koru, gift
Bracelet (Necklace) - Self-made
Jesus bracelet&Shoes - New look
Bag - Marimekko












Even though my posting pace has decreased vastly, I'm still alive. I just can't find the time and energy to do much.. Besides going to uni, I've been ill most of my time in the UK, and finally this week realized that I actually need to stay in in order to get better. I had a day off yesterday, spent all day in bed and now I'm already feeling a lot better! My colds and flus always tend to be of a long nature, but maybe ~a month will be enough! Hope you've all managed to keep away from getting a cold! Having lots of hot drinks is pretty nice, though. I've gone through three (3) bottles of honey already, as honey water is what I mostly have. With a little lemon juice:-).

Other than that, I'm quite pleased that it's autumn. All the layers of clothes, chunky cardis, rain showers, crispy air, colourful leaves. One of the resent things my mom sent me was the cover on my bed. It makes me think of autumny leaves and is a bit tacky, just the right amount for me to like it. And it also reminds me of my grandparents as it used to be in their living room.

I'll try and start posting more regularly, I really will!
SHARE:

6 comments

ashley said...

I understand this wasn't the point of your post, but I like to go off topic anyway. ;) But the blanket on your bed is amazing.

Unknown said...

I'm fairly happy about Autumn as well :)x

the first thing I did when I saw this post was trying to find out where that jumper of yours was from! lucky you to have such a sweet grandma :)

Laura Jones said...

ashley - it isn't that much off topic, dear! and thank you, it really is! :) x

Nanna Emma - yeah, it's a good time of a year! and thanks, honey, she was a sweet lil' old lady! :) x

Deidre said...

Love your outfit, and I love that blanket on the bed! It looks super warm and comforting.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love your cardigan, it's so pretty!

Laura Jones said...

Deidre - thank you, sweets! and the blanket really is all that! :) x

Krysten - thank you, darling! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig