Wednesday 20 June 2012

favourites

I don't know if you all think it's nice to read/listen what music someone's into at the moment, at least I do. Here's a long(ish) list of some of the songs I'm loving right now! My taste in music is pretty wide, and I mean it; from classical Mozart and Chopin to electro and what not. But at times I can listen to a couple of songs for weeks, hope you hear something you like:)

 
1. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close: I think this is a really simple and sweet one!


 
2. Coldplay - Princess of China ft. Rihanna: I've heard so many people critisize this, and yeah, the video is a bit odd. Still, it's about the song and it's good!


 
3. Marina and the Diamonds - Power and Control: Marina's newest vid = love.

 
 
4. Paul McCartney - My Valentine: Beautiful. Macca will always be my baby.


 
 5. Calvin Harris ft. Example - We'll Be Coming Back: Not a masterpiece I'll have to admit, but I'm still listening to this on repeat..!


 
6. Queen - Another one bites the dust: Refound my love for Queen last week. If someone doesn't like The Beatles, I'm pretty quick to think there's something wrong with them. The same goes for Queen!


 
 7. Keane - Sovereign Light Café: Haven't been listening to Keane that long, but so good!


 
8. Marina and the Diamonds - Lies (Acoustic): This is one of my favourites from Electra Heart, and I love all her acoustic versions of the songs. Love love love.


 
9. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall: I haven't heard all the tracks from Mylo Xyloto, but it seems to be great! This one's lovely!


 
10. Florence + The Machine - Spectrum: Florencing forever. Love this.
SHARE:

7 comments

mochaccinoland said...

keane & coldplay rarely disappoint :)

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
//collar necklace giveaway on my blog//

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm with the comment above, I love Coldplay and Keane!

Paula Taveira said...

coldplay <3

Anna said...

Good choices!

Marisa Noelle said...

Such a sweet mix of songs here! I've been a huge Keane fan from the beginning, so Sovereign Light Cafe has been on repeat for the past couple months:)

Aida said...

Great songs!!!


http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt

Laura Jones said...

mochaccinoland - so true, love! xx

Krysten - i agree, sweetie! x

Paula Taveira - <3 indeed, hen! x

Anna - glad you think so, dear! x

Marisa Noelle - oh, i know, petal! don't understand why i haven't been the same! they're too good! sovereign light cafe is one of my favourites from keane:) xx

Aida - good that you think so, honey! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig