Wednesday 11 April 2012

last winter















Mama:-)




Here's a couple of pictures taken during Easter. The weather's been great, so mama got even me tempted to go outside more often than usually. The snow doesn't seem to be melting away and I've had to accept again that spring in Finland doesn't come as quickly as everywhere else. We had fun sledging down the hill and skiing on the river though! I did fall a few times and bruised my arm pretty bad-lookingly. I used to do that all the time as a child and looks like not a lot has changed..
SHARE:

7 comments

Temporary:Secretary said...

The snow looks so beautiful - lovely photos x

Karolina B-H said...

ohhh I miss snow sooo much!! sending some sun from FL
xxo

Anita said...

Looks stunning!
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Brr, that makes me feel chilly just looking at it!

Haddock said...

Looking at all those photographs, I am feeling a little better now as it is 38 deg Celsius here !!!!

mochaccinoland said...

i wish it snows where i live! nice wintery photos!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Temporary:Secretary - thank you, dear! x

Karolina B-H - the sun is very much welcome, doll! x

Anita - thank you, darling! x

Krysten - oh, i know, love! it actually isn't that cold anymore though:) x

Haddock - glad these made you feel better! i'd love to have some of that warmth! x

mochaccinoland - oh, i'd be happy to share our snow with you! and thank you, sweetie! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig