Thursday 5 April 2012

dust me off



Dress - Primark
Cardi - Zara
Earrings - Seppälä




 I seem to not have time to do anything fancy to my nails most of the time, often I don't even have nail polish on. Anyhow, cute nails are something I really like, so I'm trying to teach myself to pay more attention to them. This still isn't anything fancy, but painted wee bows on my nails. It doesn't look like that in the pictures, but the lipstick also tilts to an orange-y red.



This is what I wore yesterday at our house's presentation. I don't know if it was such a good idea to stay home while other people were inspecting it, but that is what I did. And the whole morning before people pouring in, I was doing some last minute dusting and what not. That'd be why I'm standing on tables, haha. Tidying up with the music blasting loud can be pretty therapeutic. Here's one song I like to listen when cleaning:



SHARE:

3 comments

Rand T said...

love the nails

Lola said...

nice nails and love the colour of your lipstick!! XX

Laura Jones said...

Rand T - thanks, dear! x

Lola - thank you, doll! :) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig