Saturday 14 January 2012

your feet look gorgeous!




I expect that people normally have a dress before deciding what shoes they're going to wear with it. At least that'd be logical! Don't know how my mind works with things like this.. Ordered two heels from New look for my graduation. (The pink ones were £19.99 and the gray ones £10!) I know, the graduation isn't until June. I'm just going to say this is being well prepared, no need to think about shoes now. The problem - if it'll be a problem - will be the dress. Don't know which shoes I'll wear but the dress will have to go with either ones! Can't wait to get to wear these♥!



A wee family portrait:-) Cleo and I are wishing you all a relaxing weekend♥!
SHARE:

3 comments

Jana K said...

I love those pink shoes :) They're so pretty!

Marisa Noelle said...

Your kitty is darling!! Both pairs of shoes are stunning..that's one thing I can never have enough of:)

Laura Jones said...

Leanna Kay - thank you, dear! that they are:) x

Lisa - thank you, lovely! x

Marisa Noelle - she really is! :) thank you, doll, and i must agree with that! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig