Sunday 29 January 2012

teddy bears






 I've been sewing a bit lately. I'm not sure at all about these shorts. I mean, I do like them, but there's teddy bears in them, haha! We'll see if I actually start wearing them:-)

And, mind when someone at school stole my hat? Well, now, months afterwards, I found it! Last week when I walked in the school corridors, I saw my hat just randomly in a place I never go to. Looks like whoever took it had second thoughts about taking something belonging to another one! I'm really glad I got my wee hat back and now it's been stuck on my head. Just so we don't unexpectedly have to part for such a long time again.. :-)


SHARE:

7 comments

his_girl_friday said...

I love this outfit! Especially those shorts!

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

such a cute outfit!!!!

Dania @ Always Dania said...

love this outfit! especially the yellow- looks great on you!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

daniela kate morosini said...

those shorts are adorable, love them! xx

Laura Jones said...

his_girl_friday - thank you, hen! x

Lisa - thank you, lovely! x

xoxo, dania - why thank you, dear! x

Anita - thanks, doll:) x

danniekate - thank you, darling! xx

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty!! Loving those shorts, they're seriously perfect!

ox from NYC!
-davie+erica

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

LPFashionPhilosophy - oh, thank you, love! :) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig