Friday 6 January 2012

a bit of


 

(From here.)


I've just finished watching all series of Blackadder and have proceeded to A bit of Fry and Laurie. I just adore both of them! The sketches aren't perhaps all that brilliant but enjoyable all the same:)

By the way, I read "The Fry Chronicles" I got for Christmas and loved it. All the things that were written about it on the covers were so true. The Times said "Deliciously gossipy and very funny." and Daily Telegraph "Stretching from Fry's success at Cambridge, where he met the comic love of his life, Hugh Laurie, to his first forays into television, this is one of the funniest, most generous, most daring pieces of confessional writing published in years.  Most readers will want to close the book and give it a hug." That's pretty much how I felt about the book!
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig