Saturday 24 September 2011

you go on and i'll be happier


 You might have noticed that I haven't been shopping lately. This would be 'cause I've never been this broke before, when I got back home from Scotland I noticed that I didn't have any money. Towards the end of the year I had started to be pretty reckless when it came to money. (Well, when it came to anything, really.)

Even with a little money I need some winter clothes, at least shoes and some trousers. So yesterday I made mama take me to Tornio. I left with the idea of getting myself a pair of high-waisted jeans and winter shoes. Also, Arnolds was quite tempting. So much love for that place. They have the best bagels and doughnuts


 

 This is my catch. The jeans are from Vero moda (~40e) and the hat from H&M (~10e). I don't wear trousers often but I'm loving these jeans! The only thing I terribly need is the shoes but I didn't find anything that would be perfect. Or I did, these Vagabonds, but I'm not quite ready to pay 109e for them. Please put them on sale!










SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig