Thursday 16 June 2011

the world's prettier through heart-shaped glasses


 I went through all my photos I've taken this year, transferred them, deleted them from my hostfamily's computer and once I get to Finland I need to save them all again on my computer there. Ohh, would be so much easier if I had a laptop or a memorystick or something! But I seem to have a lot of pictures I've meant to post but they never got published.. I'm not going to post something from February or so anymore but here's some outfits I found.


Love my sunglasses from Urban Outfitters♥ I'm not good at wearing sunglasses though. I never seem to take them with me when I leave the house. They should be always in my bag 'cause too much sunshine gives me headache, it's awful!

Crop top&over-knees - New look
Shorts - Lindex


SHARE:

5 comments

Maddie said...

very cute!

The Tiny Team said...

So retro!

LOVE!

xo,
Amy

Laura Jones said...

Pierrot le Fou - thank you petal!

The Tiny Team - thanks lovely!

Marisa Noelle said...

I officially want those sunglasses!! They look completely perfect on you:)

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - thank you lovely! they are pretty cool:)

国文 - ok!

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig