Thursday 2 June 2011

oh I love you Adam, Alex, Peter, Brian, whatever your name is

Charade Cary Grant Audrey Hepburn poster




Yesterday I watched "Charade". I love both Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant, so it was meant to be really good. Audrey always looked stunning, she's got to be the most beautiful woman ever. Loved her clothes in this movie, especially the hats, like this leopard print one. Wish I dared to use things like that! :) I love old movies.

Anyone seen "Charade"? :)

Pictures from here, and here.
SHARE:

4 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh yes, Charade is one of my favorites. Anything w/ Audrey Hepburn or Cary Grant in it is:) Thanks for your lovely comment darling!

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - thanks for your comment as well petal! that's so true, audrey and cary are both amazing:)

Kayla said...

Oooh you have great taste in films, that's one of my favorites! Lovely blog, by the way :)

Laura Jones said...

Kayla - hehe thank you, lovely:) you must have a great taste in films too then!

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig