Thursday 7 April 2011

hello, it's the worst blogger in the world here..

I'm really sorry that I just stopped blogging! I broke our computer and I didn't dare to tell my host family straight away. Well, I only broke my own user somehow and after all my host dad fixed it rather easily. Now I have loads of pictures and things to write about:) Especially as I'll have two weeks of Easter holiday now, buzzzing for that!

These pictures are, ehm, from February. I visited the Scott Monument. The views would've been much better if the day had been clear but you can't have everything. And I am in Scotland, it's not like there was a lot of clear days in February! :--)















I don't know why but I really like this photo:)

Dress - Vintage
Jacket - My auntie's old
Bag - New look
Shoes - Barratts


Owl ring - Topshop
Other ring - From my godmother
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig