Thursday 23 December 2010

so here it is

It's been snowing a lot in Scotland these past few weeks. Can't say that I'm not used to snow but when I came here I wasn't expecting it to snow this much! So I haven't got any winter shoes. Walking in the snow and slush isn't great in your peep toes. I'm looking forward to the sales to get a pair of proper shoes:)



I was trying to demonstrate how heavily it snowed last night when I was about to go shopping with my hostmom and hostsister. But I was trying to avoid going out, so you can't actually even see the snow falling!


This morning I could've stayed in bed forever, I hated the idea of going outside. I have to walk to school, it's only some 15 minute-walk but it's still cold:( I had a dream it was a dress down day and when I woke up I didn't know if it was true (it wasn't). Therefore I decided to half dress down, wearing jeans and not a white shirt but a top.

This was the last day of school and when I got home I was as happy as him:


Holiday♥ I've still some presents to buy but otherwise I'm ready for Christmas!
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig