Monday 13 July 2015

project 365: 187-193


187 Living that life out of suitcase(s) life.


188 How strange has the weather been lately? And how could one post without talking about the weather? Some days are so warm and sunny, and others are the rainiest ever, or a combination of both.


189 I had a day trip to Exeter. It was fun, for the most part, even though my plans didn't really pan out.


190 After being in Leeds for a few hours, I had a lovely wee blogger event to attend. I'll try and post about it as soon as I can!


191 Checking out the goodie bag I got the day before:-)


192 Pizza. (If you've not seen the link before, you probably won't enjoy it, but it's been keeping me entertained for so much longer than it should have.)


193 This's one of the things I got in the goodie bag, and it makes me happy. It's probably still my favourite lip product at the moment and I'd just finished my old one. Good timing!
SHARE:

4 comments

Sybil said...

great shots, thanks for sharing!!! :D

Have a great week!
Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

Unknown said...

amazing photos ! love having a small inside look in to your life ! pizza tho ! <3

Amy said...

As usual, I love all of your photos! Especially the suitcase and pizza ones ♥
Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

Laura Jones said...

Sybil - thank you love! x

Spela S - thank you, hun! glad to hear you like these kind of posts:-) x

Amy - thank you, amy dear! it's hard not to like a photo of a pizza, haha! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig