Sunday 15 December 2013

we're never done with killing time







Jumper - 2nd hand
Dress (as a skirt) - Vero Moda
Leaher jacket - Auntie's old
Shoes - Primark



These were taken a wee while ago, and that was one windy day! Both my hair and the skirt of my dress were all over the place. One thing I've not been wearing lately is make up. I've had a stye in my eye for three weeks and it's been awful. I know you should actually go and see a doctor if it lasts over two weeks, but I'm not too keen on that. I'll go if it hasn't healed completely in a month or so... It's better though, and I even dared to try what it'd be like to doll up again these past two days. But I've gotten so used to having no make up that I really just wanted to get home, wash my face and rub my eyes, haha! So, I think all this has happened because I've been doing my make up more regularly after getting my hair cut, and especially used a lot more eyeliner. (Because obviously, my lack of sleep and watching too much TV can't have anything to do with it.) The Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eye liner has been a member of my make up bag for years and years, and I thought maybe changing the eyeliner I use would help? If anyone of you, who wears eyeliner pretty much daily, has anything (not too pricey) to recommend, I'd very much appreciate that!
SHARE:

9 comments

Manhattan Image and Style said...

You look so beautiful!! I love your skirt!! What a beautiful color!

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Blog Post: Tips to Relieve Stress This Holiday Season

Rick Watson said...

My wife Jilda was a makeup artist for years with Lancome, and Arden (?) I think.
She traveled all over the southeastern U.S.

You're right to see a doc if your eye doesn't clear up soon.
R

Meghan said...

You have such great style! And you look fantastic without makeup!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

You're a fashionista! You'll be in a magazine someday. Don't forget us when you're famous!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love your skirt/dress!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

The cutest shoes! I always love things I see from Primark! I wish we could shop it more easily here in the U.S. :)

Marisa Noelle said...

Eeks - styes are painful! My hubs had one on his eye for the longest time before it went away. If I'm purchasing a drugstore eyeliner - I usually go with Almay or Physician's Formula. They are the only two drugstore ones that don't irrirate my eyes and they both have good stay power.

You really look gorgeous..love both the hair and outfit!

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

Love ur look as always and what's ur plan this Christmas!? xx

Laura Jones said...

Diana - thank you so much, sweetie! you're too kind:-) x

Rick Watson - that sounds nice! and it's getting better so i probably won't go.. but thank you anyway, hen! x

Meghan - why, thank you, love! aren't you sweet:-) x

Optimistic Existentialist - haha, i doubt that but thank you very much, friend! x

Krysten - thank you, honey! (it's a dress:-)) xx

Tieka - thank you, petal! and they really have great stuff (and cheap, which is always good for a wee student like myself) :-) xx

Marisa Noelle - ugh, luckily i'm past the painful stage already. will have to check those out, though i think you can't get them in the uk. might have to go for a proper quality one though:-) and thank you, darling! xx

Gail J - thank you, doll! i don't actually have any plans, just going to stay in leeds:-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig