Tuesday 31 December 2013

going back in time, pt. 4







Leather jacket - Aunt's old
Dress - Vintage
Owl ring - Topshop
Hair ribbon - Don't even know
Shoes - Primark

Firstly, I'd like to think that the quality of my photos has gotten a wee bit better during the years. Seriously, that first photo is just hilariously awful. The whitish gray shoes I destroyed in one winter, but that bag still exists. I've given it to my mum though, and she seems happy to use it:-) Silk ribbons and bows in my hair was kind of my thing those days, and I think I'm going to bring it back! You could actually see a ribbon now without all the hair, haha. As to the dress, it continues to be one of my favourites. It's far too comfortable. And it's deep blue and has pockets and zippers. What else does one need?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig