Saturday 28 December 2013

eve eve and christmas lights









Dress - Self-made
Coat - Still Young Vintage
Wellies - Melissa



I did not wear red on Christmas, but I did wear this dress on Christmas Eve's Eve. It's just part of Christmas; I wore it last year and the year before. And I'll probably wear it next Christmas, too! What you've not seen me wear before is another thing.. I would never have thought I'd buy myself a coat like this for several reasons. 1. It's green, and I don't really like green. 2. It's an army coat! 3. It's not really my style. And so forth. But after I finished watching "Freaks and Geeks" (which is the best TV show, by the way), I just wanted to be Lindsay, bought the coat and love it. Anyway, I wore this when I went to see the second part of "The Hobbit" (which, by the way, is too good).

I'm leaving for my Germany&Austria trip tomorrow, and will be back next year, hehe! I've got some 'going back in time' -posts still in my drafts and will try to get them scheduled, so it probably won't be completely quiet here on the blog.

P.S. I also recently joined Instagram and if you fancy seeing strange pictures of my life, you're more than welcome to follow! Or at least leave a link so I can follow you! I'm @elsummerviolet there (,as well as on Twitter) :-)
SHARE:

11 comments

Ashley said...

Ooooh. Stalking you on instagram. I am heartontheline. :)

Isabella said...

That is definitely a Lindsay Weir coat! Very cool photo set :)

adventuresinhel.blogspot.com

Mary Lee said...

these pictures are lovely! really love your wellies, they're so cute
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
x

mochaccinoland said...

where do u find time to make so many dresses??? i wish i have your skill. it takes me forever to sew something. lol. the fabric of this dress is so cute <3 happy new year!!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

As soon as I saw that coat - Freaks and Geeks is immediately what I thought of! I love that show and I LOVE that coat and your homemade dress! Have an amazing time in Germany & Austria...how lovely! Happiest New Year Laura!

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

The dress colour looks absolutely suits you my dear :) xx

Eline said...

Great dress!

his_girl_friday said...

You look smashing and very festive!

Ourdestination said...

great dress :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Following you on IG! I'm @weirdgirlblog.

Laura Jones said...

Ashley - stalking you as well, hun! x

Orgullo Benfiquista - thanks for commenting, hen! x

Isabella - it is, isn't it! and thank you, love! x

Mary Lee - thank you so much, dear! x

mochaccinoland - i haven't actually sewn anything in ages, the dresses are mostly oldish:-) i wish i had more time for sewing, though! and thank you so much, darling! happy new year to you, too! xx

Marisa Noelle - ah, thank you so much, petal! freaks and geeks is so good, i'm so glad to have found someone who loves it as well:-) and thank you, it was so wonderful. the same to you, marisa! xx

Gail J - thank you, honey! xx

Eline - thank you, lovely! x

his_girl_friday - why, thank you, lady! x

Ourdestination - thanks, hon! x

Krysten - following you too, chick! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig