Sunday 7 April 2013

white and bright





Jumper - Dad's old
Dress - Mama's old
Shoes - New look
Earrings - Self-made
(Strange claw-fingers - Model's own)



Yesterday I went for a wee walk, looking like this. And when I say looking like this, I mean I didn't need to wear a coat and the only whiteness was from my jumper instead of snow. Maybe we're getting a spring after all!

Also, I watched the whole first season of Downton Abbey. I've been meaning to start watching it for two years, and finally got around to it (ken, I'm late!). Can't believe all that fabulousness has been missing from my life, I love it! It's possible that I won't do anything else until I've seen all of the episodes.
SHARE:

10 comments

Corinne said...

Looks like somebody has been raiding their parents closet!

I've been meaning to watch that TV show. I'm almost done with Dexter so I may give it a go!

Marisa Noelle said...

I love how you are wearing your mom and dad's pieces! Makes me want to raid my parent's closet and see what they have :-) The white on white with the black is so classic and Spring-y despite the cool weather still!

I LOVE Downton Abbey!!

xo Marisa

Estefanía Ainoza said...

So nice!!! I love it!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Okay I for serious must be the ONLY person not watching Downton Abbey.

Hena Tayeb said...

I started watching Downton Abbey a few months ago and finished it within days.. so good and so heartbreaking all in one.. enjoy

Unknown said...

love how slouchy that sweater is!

xxx
Lady à la Mode

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - oh, i know i have so many nice clothes from everyone in my family, haha! and you really should give downton a go, dear! x

Marisa Noelle - ah, thank you, darling! i really love wearing everyone's old clothes, they're always special:-) and i'm completely in love with downton already! xx

Estefanía Ainoza - thank you, love! x

Krysten - haha! you should give it a try, sweetie! it's so good and i think you might like it:-) x

Hena Tayeb - that pretty much sums it up, pet! and i'm the same, almost finished it already:-) x

Caitie Schlisserman - thank you, chick! and so comfy as well:-) xx

Milex - cheers, hun! x

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I still need to watch Downton Abbey!!

Ourdestination said...

you look nice ;)

Laura Jones said...

Optimistic Existentialist - oh, you really should, hen! it's so good! x

Ourdestination - cheers, lady! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig