Tuesday 9 April 2013

oldie (and a goldie)


AH. I came across these old pictures of me on flickr, and they brought back so many memories. If you've happened to read my blog for a longer period of time, you may have seen me blog about the music, fashion and dance show we had while I was in Scotland. Being an ignorant lassie, I pretended not to like doing the show as much as I did, but now two years later I can tell you that I enjoyed it. Loving my wee pose, haha!

Lately, I've been missing Scotland a lot, and really fancy making a visit. To be honest, I'm always longing to go back there. But now, after all Edinburgh is only ~4hours' drive away! That'd be so good, but there's also so many other places I'd like to go to. Places I haven't been to yet. But what I really was talking about was the old pictures I found. This one's the best, and they all make me laugh so much. Lil' divas on the catwalk!
SHARE:

5 comments

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I always have that problem with travel. I miss certain places, so I want to go back, but then I want to see new places too.

mochaccinoland said...

lovely pic :) it's a blessing that your hometown isn't too far from where u live right now. take care <3

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

daniela kate morosini said...

aw, so sweet! xx

Brewed Together said...

You will have to take a drive back to Scotland. Seems like it would be a good vacation! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Laura Jones said...

Krysten - oh, i know, doll! there should be more time to visit all the lovely places! x

mochaccinoland - thank you, sweetie! haha, i actually live in a different country from my hometown! xx

danniekate - cheers, pet! xx

Brewed Together - ah, it would be so good:-) and no problem, honey! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig