Wednesday 24 April 2013

five bees





Although I am on a sort of shopping ban this year, I may have bought a couple of items at the same time when I ordered my Mother's Day gift. To be fair, those things are the only ones I have bought, except for a couple of pair of tights that I really needed. And when deciding on this shopping ban, I didn't want to make it impossible for myself. A gal's got to buy a pair of tights, if every pair she owns has holes in them.. But I did buy this Burt's Bees set and a book, even though I don't actually need them. I wrapped the book for myself as a birthday present and will open it in August. (That's allowed, I suppose?) And I didn't actually have a proper lip balm, and I love this Burt's Bees one! I've only used the lip balm and the milk & honey body lotion (that smells amazing) so far, and they're both so good. It's quite bad how I can justify all the things I buy so easily. Oh, well.
SHARE:

2 comments

Hena Tayeb said...

even with your self imposed ban.. you deserve a treat or two or five.. :)

Laura Jones said...

Hena Tayeb - haha, i have to agree with you on that! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig