Saturday 2 March 2013

que sera sera





Top - H&M
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Gift
Earrings - Seppälä



I've been enjoying living in pretty casual outfits. This stripey top especially has been seen on me many times lately. It's so comfy and soft. Casual outfits are probably a reflection of my mellow mood. I've never been a stressful person, and don't tend to take things that seriously. But now I've been feeling even more mellow than usually. And I love listening to a wee bit of Ringo Starr every once in a while, he's a lil' sweetheart. This song is one of my favourites, and I'm not even ashamed to admit that 'la de da' is a legitimate phrase I use in conversations.

SHARE:

7 comments

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Wonderful pics!! And I love Ringo Starr!!

Deidre said...

Love those earrings, they're beautiful!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Really cute top!

mochaccinoland said...

lovely angel wings earring!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

David P. King said...

Nice! Give it up for Ringo. I may not wear earrings, but those are pretty sweet. I know someone who would love them. :)

noone said...

I love casual outfits too, and your skirt is so cute in here!!

Laura Jones said...

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, hen! and it's hard not to love him! x

Deidre - thank you, dear! x

Vanessa - thank you, honey! x

mochaccinoland - thank you, doll! xx

David P. King - thank you, hun! that's lovely:-) x

Pop Champagne - thank you, sweetie! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig