Friday 8 March 2013

midas is king and he holds me so tight and turns me to gold in the sunlight





Dress - H&M
Cardi&Belt - Primark
Earrings - New look

Ah, I really wish there was more of sunlight in my pictures instead of artificial. I know I've said this before but taking photos outside by yourself when you don't have a private garden or a tripod can be so awkward! During Easter break (which is soon!) I might go exploring in my neighbourhood to see if there's a quiet wee spot to take pictures. I'm so sick of boring inside photos of my room, and I bet you are too.

I wasn't really planning on leaving Leeds for summer, but I may have a change of plans. If I get my old summer job back, I'll be going back to mama's. I'm actually looking forward to it. I can go to all my favourite places to eat, I'll be reunited with my sewing machine and when I come back to Leeds I can take the tripod and other stuff with me. That sounds pretty good, now I just need to hear back from my boss!

I've got a day off, so my weekend already started yesterday evening, woo:-) Hope your weekend will be amazing, lovelies♥!

//EDIT Making some minor adjustments to the layout &c. so the blog might be looking strange at times. Bear with me!
SHARE:

8 comments

Corinne said...

I would love to take some photos of myself outside but the weather in Leeds is BLEH right now! It supposed to get colder next week, oh no!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

TimeForBlues said...

Lovely dress! Polkadots look good on you! :D
x

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!


Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - ah, i know, sweetie! i've not been out all day, but my flatmate told me it's been snowing (and i haven't noticed as apparently we don't have windows..) ! x

TimeForBlues - thank you, dear! x

Coline Chavaroche - thanks, pet! x

Ann said...

Your pictures look great even if its taken indoors. Love your outfit.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

You always take the most wonderful photos!!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm not a big fan of taking pics outside right now because it is SO COLD.

Laura Jones said...

Ann - thank you, honey! x

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, hon, you're too kind! x

Krysten - oh, i know, there's that too! hopefully it'll get warmer soon, doll! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig