Monday 25 March 2013

don't blink





















Jumper - Dad's old
Skirt - H&M
Leather jacket - Auntie's old
Bag - Gift from Israel/Stolen off mama
Headband - Self-made
Ring - Primark
Wellies - Mel







Ever since I saw the episode "Blink", I've been just a tad creeped out by angel statues. If you're a fan of Doctor Who, like me, you'll know what I'm on about. (If you're not, you should be!) I actually do turn around from time to time so I can be sure the angels aren't moving behind my back. However, today I had a lovely wee walk to this cemetery (and no angel tried to kill me). I love the green leaves in contrast with the white snow, and the cemetery was looking beautiful. I've got loads of photos from this Monday, so I'll be posting some of them later on:-)

Also, I can't believe I haven't talked about these wellies at all! My mum was rather concerned that I didn't have any wellington boots when she visited (yeah, this was as long ago as Christmas..) and insisted on buying me a pair. And these are such beauties. My feet haven't quite accustomed to the rather slender design of the wellies yet, but I still love wearing them. And because they were in the sale, they were ~£15, if I remember right. So good!
SHARE:

8 comments

Rachel The Hat said...

oh my god you just reminded me of those freaky ass angels from dr. who,lol! These are some beautiful pictures. i love walking around cemeteries and old churches, i too have recently posted a couple of posts in the same kinda places :D and we have the same wellies too, ha! really lovely to meet you! xx

Corinne said...

Look how long your nails are! Amazing, and I love that skirt =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Unknown said...

your little boots are so darn cute!

xxx
Lady à la Mode

Ashley said...

BEST! Doctor Who! Episode! I love me some Sally Shipman/Sparrow. ;)

Shurshitta said...

Hello!
Join my SPRING GIVEAWAY: Clarins Eclat Minute!! I will be very appreciated! Good Luck!

Laura Jones said...

Rachel The Hat - sorry about reminding you, ha! thank you, doll! you must have a good taste in everything since you appreciate cemeteries and good wellies;-) lovely to meet you too! xx

monicaharmony - thank you so much, love! x

Corinne - thank you, pet! the nails aren't even that long for me, haha:-) x

Caitie Schlisserman - thank you, dear! they are pretty amazing:-) xx

Ashley - oh, i know, honey! so good! x

Anastasia Gribach - tah, chick! x

Why Girls Are Weird said...

These pictures are fun but kind of creepy too! I like!

Laura Jones said...

Krysten - thank you, sweetie! i suppose they are a little creepy in a likeable way, haha:-) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig