Tuesday 19 February 2013

comme un enfant


Yesterday was a nice wee day:-) I went to the city with my flatmate, Angel. Although I've lived in Leeds longer than her, we visited some places I hadn't been to before this. For example, I can't believe I had never been to the Leeds City Market! Also, there was a Ferris wheel (, which was a bit strange as it was standing there by itself) and everyone walking past it was really excited. Obviously, I was too because I've got a picture with a Ferris wheel.

On another note, I'm actually excited because I've decided it's spring. Today's been so warm and sunny that I didn't even bother with a jacket. In Finland I'm used to a winter with a lot of snow for ~6 months, and although I know the climate to be different over here, it still surprises me every time. Yes, it might still snow and be wintery. But I have decided it's spring and that makes me fairly happy.
SHARE:

6 comments

David P. King said...

Spring does wonders, and Ferris wheels are the coolest. It's good to meet you, Laura! :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I totally want to go ride of a ferris wheel!

Marisa Noelle said...

Spring is truly the best - I can't even wait for it! That looks like such a lovely place. I love the big giant ferris wheel all standing alone. I would definitely want to take a ride :-)

Mitha Komala said...

i love Spring too; not too cold or hot! i bet you enjoyed your time there! <3

Letters To Juliet

Optimistic Existentialist said...

A ferris wheel!!! I wanna ride one!

Laura Jones said...

David P. King - agreed! and nice to meet you too, david! x

Krysten - ah, yeah, i'm a bit disappointed now as we didn't actually have time to go for a ride, doll! x

Marisa Noelle - oh, i know, darling! i may have spoken too early, but still cannot wait for spring! xx

Mitha Komala - that is a good thing about spring:-) and thanks, sweetie, i did! x

Optimistic Existentialist - ferris wheels are lovely, hen! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig