Friday 10 August 2012

forest of kalli





















This picture never fails to make me laugh!




















As you can see, I still have tonnes of flower pictures, haha. These are actually a month old, can't believe how quickly the time goes.. Mama always wants to go to Kalli to see the calypso orchids and Cypripedium calceoluses (the yellow one!). They're pretty rare and you really need to look for them. I quite like rambling in forests, so I've no objections on going there at least once a year. Soon there'll be blueberries, and we'll be back to pick them all up!
SHARE:

6 comments

Michela Mzn said...

lovely pics! <3
My Daily Style

Rachel said...

I love walks in the country like this!

daniela kate morosini said...

i love your travel blogs - so eye-opening! xx

Borjana said...

Amazing pictures,honey!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh how gorgeous!

Laura Jones said...

Michela Mazzon - thank you, love! x

Rachel - so do i, dear! x

danniekate - thank you, darling! not much of travelling involved though, as this is just on the other side of my town! xx

Borjana - thank you, hen! x

Krysten - glad you think so, sweetie! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig