Saturday 14 April 2012

peeks





Skirt - Self-made
Cardi - Primark






Here's peeks to my outfit and Saturday in general. I started sewing after quite a long pause. Of course I couldn't start with one project at a time but a wee pile. Now it looks like our kitchen table won't be used for eating for some time.. So I took the top two fabrics from my basket full of stuff I've been meaning to turn into something. Maybe one of them will get finished during the weekend. If not, there'll be quite a many sewing projects going on as I need to start planning on my graduation dress soon as well!
SHARE:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

i cant believe you made that skirt!!! you did such an AMAZING job! wow! xx,
The Golden Girls

Sophie Isobel said...

Oo, this post is very creative! You did a really good job :)
x

Anonymous said...

beautiful skirt , great job (;

im following .

http://www.loveerdose.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

The Golden Girls - oh, thank you, honey! the skirt is an old creation, though! :) x

Sophie Isobel - thank you, doll! x

Maria Oliveira - thank you, sweetie! x

Eloise said...

Great skirt, wish I had some sort of crafty talent, I can't even cut in a straight line!

xx

Clara Turbay said...

Good taste and grace for the fashion.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That skirt is SO cute!

Laura Jones said...

Eloise - thank you, dear! sewing isn't that hard after a little practice! and i bet you could make a nice asymmetrical skirt even though you couldn't cut in a straight line;) x

Clara Turbay - thank you, hen! x

Krysten - oh, thank you, lovely! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig