Tuesday 27 March 2012

the height of stupidity...







This will actually sound like the stupidest thing ever, but whatever.. A while ago I accidentally ordered a magazine. By accidentally I don't mean "oh, i really shouldn't buy this but I still will". This was really an accident. Half asleep I answered the phone, just answered "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.", and had ordered a magazine for 6 months. I could've cancelled it but, of course, didn't remember until it was too late. I really don't get my idiocy!

But it ain't all that bad. I'll just read about beauty&health for 6 months now:-) Also, got these Oriflame make-up as a subscriber gift. There's a mascara, eye shadow trio with black&silver&white, purple lip pencil and a lip balm. So far I've only tried the lip balm, which is good!
SHARE:

6 comments

Chaucee said...

the lip balm looks really nice! what brand is it?

Laura Jones said...

Chaucee - thank you, dear! it's oriflame :) x

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Laura

Greetings.

It is surprising what we do when we are half asleep and sometimes even make financial commitments for things we don't really need. At least you can be satisfied you got something which was useful.

Very interesting post.

Best wishes,
Joseph

Bonnie said...

I have actually done this same thing. Sometimes, I don't feel like talking to people on the phone, so I just kind of, "Yeah ... Uh-huh." Whoops!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jessica Samantha said...

Oh my goodness, I just laughed out loud-- I just imagined you waking up in the middle of the night answering a phone going "uh-huh... uh-huh... uh-huh... life supply... huh... sounds good... yup... good night..."

Jessica | Vixenelle

Laura Jones said...

Joseph Pulikotil - this is so true! and indeed it was good that it was something i could use. thank you for commenting! x

Bonnie - it's the worst, hen! i hope that when you did it you also got something useful, hehe! x

jessica sandoval - that does sound a bit like me..! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig