Friday 8 July 2011

macdees

I really don't know where the time has gone.. Can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! I was working at this building site yesterday and I'm so shattered. 9 and a half hours in +30°C. I don't know how it's possible to get sunburn and a cold at the same time but that's what I have. My skin never burns, except my face, so this was quite an unpleasant surprise. I think I'm just going to rest the whole weekend and try to get better.

Here's some pictures from Helsinki that I've (again) forgotten about. Most are from Suomenlinna:)






 



















Blazer - H&M
Dress - New look

Love how the first place I went to when back in Finland was McDonald's.. But the plane's food wasn't that good so I hadn't had much to eat all day!

Then I saw this group on facebook, "Open a greggs or mac dees in Kilwinning", so there'd be "some where decent to eat". Haha. Suppose I'm not the only one who thinks these aren't "decent" places to eat? Yes, I like to eat at McDonald's occasionally and at Greggs too (though there's no Greggs in Finland..) but for me a decent place to eat is something else! :)
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig